Brussels Airlines Temporarily Suspends FlightsReceived on – 19th March 2020
Given the extraordinary circumstances caused by the worldwide Coronavirus crisis, Brussels Airlines has decided to temporarily suspend its flight operations from 21 March until 19 April 2020.
Brussels Airlines’ flight operations will be reduced gradually in a controlled and structured manner in order to bring passengers and crews home. To enable customers to return home quickly, a simplified goodwill rule applies (TWP 2010):
- Passengers with booked Brussels Airlines flights for travel between 21 March and 19 April 2020, whose tickets was issued on OS/LH/LX/SN/EN documents
- Rebooking on an alternative Lufthansa Group flight/connection (operated by: OS, LH, LX, SN, EW, 4U, WK, EN) – in the original ticketed booking class or, alternatively, in the originally ticketed compartment.
- Rebooking on flights operated by other airlines (OAL) – in the original ticketed booking class only
- New travel date: 17 to 20 March 2020
- In the case of reissues the endorsement entry should read: TWP 2010
You can do these rebookings /reissues yourself, no waiver is necessary.
For further questions and details on our rebooking and refund conditions we suggest you direct your customers to https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/flight-information.html (https://www.swiss.com/ch/en/various/breaking-news), where you can also find our latest updates on the situation.
Brussels Airlines will continuously monitor the situation and communicate accordingly, planning a restart of operations on 20 April 2020 to welcome guests on board again.
Stay Tuned for more updates.
If you have booked your flight with us and want to know more on the flight availability, please contact us –
Please download our Memo HERE
Emergency Mobile Number: 254 700 372 398
Office Number: 254 733 606 617 | 254 721 763 949