Oman Air Suspends all Flights to IndiaReceived on – 20th March 2020
In view of Indian Civil Aviation circular as attached banning all international flights to operate to/from India airports effective 22nd -28th Mar 20 due to preventative measures of COVID 19, Oman Air, has decided to suspend all flights to/from Indian destinations.
Commercial Procedure on COVID-19Received on – 19th March 2020
In light of the rapidly evolving travel restrictions and changes due to the Corona virus pandemic, we have updated our protocol. Travel Agents are now permitted to rebook and reissue Oman Air tickets as per the policy below.
The following policy applies to all guests (except those on purely domestic itineraries) who are/were booked to travel after 01st Feb 2020, and have tickets issued on WY ticket stock (910).
DATE CHANGES: (for any tickets issued until 31st May 2020)
- Two free date changes are allowed within the validity of the ticket. Bookings should be made in the same RBD as originally booked. If outbound sectors are rebooked, and the ticketed fare is no longer filed, ticket may be reissued against originally ticketed fare.
- Where the original RBD is not available, rebooking in a higher RBD is permitted however fare difference should be collected. Date change fee is still waived.
- Where the guest is not able to commit to a new travel date currently, ticket can be kept open/ unassociated. Re-association to new travel dates should be done through Oman Air ticket offices/call centers only.
- Tickets issued in E class on/before 03rd Mar 2020 for all routings except GCC-ISC v.v, intra-GCC and domestic should either be reissued against originally ticketed fare or should be reissued against an O class fare with no ADC.
- The above guidelines should be applied to all sectors (online, codeshare, interline, domestic) of an itinerary regardless of the operating carrier.
REROUTE: (for any tickets issued until 18th Mar 2020)
- Refunds may be processed as per ticketed fare rules only. Waiver of refund penalties, or refund of non—refundable tickets, is not permitted.
NO-SHOW FEES: (for any tickets issued until 18th Mar 2020)
- When processing date changes, reroutes or refunds, any no-show fees incurred may be waived.
- All tickets changed in accordance with this policy should be endorsed with “INVOL CHANGE DUE TO COVID”.
Stay Tuned for more updates.
If you have booked your flight with us and want to know more on the flight availability, please contact us –
Please download our Memo HERE
Emergency Mobile Number: 254 700 372 398
Office Number: 254 733 606 617 | 254 721 763 949