Brazil Visa Requirements Information
Brazil Embassy Address
Brazil Visa Requirements
- Valid passport for at least six months (the Consular Section of the Embassy reserves the right not to endorse soiled, damaged or defaced passports).
- One recent passport-sized (3×4 cm) photograph.
- Return or onward ticket, booking statement from the travel or e-ticket confirmation containing the name of the passenger, confirmed itinerary, flight numbers, and arrival/departure dates.
- Proof of financial self-support during the stay of the applicant in Brazil (bank statements of account in Kenya, payment slips and credit card statements are accepted as proof).
- Certificate of vaccination, if necessary.
- For those participating in conferences, seminars, arts or sports events: an original letter is required from the organizing institution in Brazil, containing specific information on the activity to be performed, location and duration of the event and stating that the participant will not receive payment.
- Introduction letter from the applicant’s company, school or entity.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.