Address: Woodlands Road, P.O.BOX 30508 (00100) GPO, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: 254-20-2726851(Main Line)/ +254-790487260
Office Hours: Monday – Friday (except public holidays)
Visa Application Submission for normal and express service: 08:00 till 15:00
Visa Application Submission for urgent service: 08:00 till 11:00
Collection for Express and Normal service: 08:00 till 15:30
Collection for Urgent service: 11:00 till 15:30
1. Basic documents
(1) Passport: Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and with two blank adjacent pages for the visa, a photocopy of the passport’s data page and the photo page( if it is separate from the data page).
(2) Online Visa Application and Appointment for Visa Application Submission.
(3) Photo: A recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background (should be attached when filling in the online application form).
(4) Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to those who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship).
If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide the last Chinese passport and a photocopy of its data page.
If you have obtained Chinese visas before and apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change).
2. Supporting Documents L-Visa
Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an Invitation Letter for Tourist issued by a relevant unit or individual in China. The Invitation Letter should contain:
(1) Information of the applicant (incl. full name, gender, date of birth, passport number, etc.);
(2) Details of the planned visit (incl. arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, accommodation arrangements, etc.);
(3) Information on the inviting party (incl. name of organization or person concerned, contact telephone number, address, official stamp of the organization, signature of the legal representative or individual);
(4) Pre-paid hotel booking (with the applicant’s name, the date for check-in and check-out, hotel’s name, address, and contacts).
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.