Egypt Visa Requirements Information
Egypt Visa Requirements
Indian passport holders are advised to apply for their Egypt visa 2-3 months before their planned trip to Egypt.
Egypt tourist visa fee is KES 12.400 and business visa is 17,600 per person.
- The documents required are as below;
- Valid Passport(original,signed passport valid for at least 6 months with at least two blank visa pages available of visa stamp)
- 2 Passport photos on a white background
- Certificate of good conduct
- Introduction letter from Bank
- 6 months of Certified Bank Statements
- Employment letter
- Confirmed hotel voucher from Egypt
- Yellow fever Vaccination certificate and the polio vaccination
- Dummy ticket
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.