Germany Visa Requirements Information
COVID 19 Visa Updates
Due to the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19 the German Embassy in Nairobi does not offer appointments anymore. Only emergencies cases can be processed. If you need a German passport or a visa for urgent reasons, please send us an email to email@example.com (consular) or firstname.lastname@example.org (visa). Please state your personal data (full name, date of birth, passport number, address and telephone number) and why your specific case is urgent.
Already booked Appointments will be cancelled at the moment. You will be denied entry to the embassy without giving valid reasons to enter. Please understand this as protection for you and all employees of the embassy.
You can find current information at www.nairobi.diplo.de.
Germany Embassy Address
Location: Riverside Drive 113, Ludwig Krapf House
Monday – Friday: 08.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon
Germany Visa Requirements
- Applicant’s Passport and a copy of the same, valid up to 3 months after the scheduled return journey. The passport must have at least two empty pages and cannot be older than 10 years.
- Foreigners living in Kenya must provide a valid Resident Permit and/or a Re-entry stamp allowing them to return.
- 1 biometric Passport size picture (3,5 cm x 4,5 cm), not older than 3 months, with bright, single-colored background (not red/blue).
- 1 Schengen visa application form, duly filled and signed.
- Original – and one copy: medical insurance for the duration of stay.
- Hotel reservation and plausible itinerary.
- In original: proof of financial means for the trip (pay-slips, bank statements of the last 3 months).
- In original: Introduction letter from Kenyan company including postal address and telephone number necessity of the business trip, the precise activities of the organization and job title of the visa applicant, how long the applicant has been with the company and his monthly income and payslips for the last three months.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.