Italy Visa Requirements Information
Italy Embassy Address
Visa Application Centre Address: Italy Visa Application Centre,
5th floor, Park Field Building, Muthangari Drive, Off Waiyaki Way,
Opposite Safaricom House, Westlands, Nairobi
Passport submission timings: 08:00-15:00
Passport Collection Timings: 11:00-15:30, Monday-Friday
Italy Visa Requirements
- Application form duly completed and signed by the applicant (by parent/guardian in case of minor) and phone number.
- Passport (or other travel document recognized by the Italian Government ) valid for minimum three months after expiry of requested visa, containing at least 2 empty pages(back to back) and validity not exceeding 10 years.
- Two recent full-face color photos, passport size (45 mm x 35 mm), taken against a light background.
- Previous passport in original if any.
- Kenyan I.D.
- For other nationalities, Kenyan resident permit or re-entry stamp in passport valid minimum 3 months after expiry of the visa.
- A birth/marriage certificate may be required.
- Invitation/proof of purpose of travel.
- Letter of invitation from an individual resident in Italy in which the person inviting shall ensure that he/she is able to offer adequate accommodation, guarantee for the expenses of the stay and also that the person invited will not take up work in Italy and will leave the Italian territory within the expiry of the visa issued.
- If Italian citizen, copy of the Italian passport or other identity document.
- If foreign citizen, copy of the permit of stay.
- In the case of an independent traveler, the complete travel itinerary, flight booking, and hotel reservation must be provided.
- Proof of sufficient funds and evidence of maintenance in the host country (credit cards, bank statements, bank guarantee/FIDEJUSSIONE by the sponsor in Italy, etc.)
- Letter of employment, including information on leave, if applicable.
- Bank statements relevant to the last six months.
- Documentation proving socio-economic status (property deed, bank statement, employment contract, etc.)
- Travel/Health Medical Insurance.
- Flight booking.
Note: The Embassy of Italy, in order to correctly assess each case, reserves the right to request further necessary documentation.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.