Korea Visa Requirements Information
Korea Embassy Address
Location: 1st & 2nd Floor, Misha Tower, Westlands Road, Africa Union Cl, Nairobi City
Hours of Operation : 08:00-16:00 (Mon-Fri) (Lunch Hour: 12:00-13:00)
Korea Visa Requirements
- Visitors who plan to stay in Korea for longer than 90 days must obtain visas before entering Korea.
- Nationals of those countries which have visa waiver agreement with Korea can enter without visas, on the condition that they should not engage in remunerative activities during their stay in Korea.
- Canadians can also enter the Republic of Korea without visas for a stay of up to six months.
- Visa applications should be made at Korean Embassies or consulates abroad.
- It is required for the visa applicants to submit passport, application forms, a recent passport-style color photograph, and such other documents as determined by the status of stay.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.