This is an agreement with Travelshoppe Company Ltd hereinafter referred to as TSC and is subject to the following terms and conditions, which shall be amended from time to time, in all TSC brochures or other TSC published sites. The agent or client hereinafter referred to, as the Client shall be deemed to have accepted that he/she or it has read and understood these conditions and have agreed to be bound by them, once they make a booking with TSC.
TOUR BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- All Bookings must be made in writing or by e-mail.
- A 50% deposit shall be required at confirmation of the tour.
- If a booking is made 45 days before commencement of tour, full payment shall be required upon confirmation of services
- A Group Booking Non-Refundable Deposit may be requested from time to time.
- Payment in full must be received by TSC no later than 40 days from the date of commencement of tour arrangements.
- TSC reserves the right to cancel any booking without notice on the expiration of the due date. TSC will upon request thereafter, re-quote the tour and may impose a surcharge as a result.
- TSC shall upon receipt of payment, provide such services at the quoted price but unconditionally reserve the right to adjust such price if compelled by any other factor beyond the control of TSC.
- Please request for a Rate of Exchange should you wish to pay in a different currency other than that on Invoice
CANCELLATION & AMENDMENTS
- All bookings & amendments must be sent to TSC in writing, in which case the following fees shall be charged, notwithstanding the fact that TSC reserves the right to determine when such cancellation or amendment is received, owing to factors like or similar to communication delays or shortfalls.
- If a cancellation notice is received by TSC within the time of booking and 40 days before the commencement of a tour, a cancellation fee of 30% will be charged.
- If a cancellation notice is received by TSC within 39 to 20 days before the commencement of a tour, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged.
- If a cancellation notice is received by TSC within 19 to 7 days before the commencement of a tour, a cancellation fee of 75% will be charged.
- If a cancellation notice is received by TSC within 6 days before the date of commencement of a tour, a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
- TSC will utilize any deposit submitted to pay for such cancellation charges and will refund to the Client all unused payments.
- It should be understood that during a certain period of travel (PEAK times) we may not adhere to cancellation policies as stipulated above due to making advance FULL payments to various hotels and lodges and as such cancellation during this time is 100%.
- Any intention to cancel a booked tour, we must receive information in writing and the company shall apply cancellation policies as applicable. There are no refunds for unused portions of the program, and refunds will not be made to clients who do not complete the tour for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event that the Client requests for an amendment for a tour TSC will endeavor to make such alterations with minimum or nil penalties, however, the client will at all times be liable to any unavoidable subsequent amendment charges.
INCLUDED IN TOUR COST
- Transport as specified in the Final Operating Itinerary (FOI).
- Accommodation as specified in the FOI.
- Sightseeing and game drive as specified in the FOI.
- Flight/s as specified in the FOI.
- Government hotel taxes, hotel service charges, and airport service charges as included in the FOI.
EXCLUDED IN TOUR COSTS
- International flights and airport tax, unless specifically indicated in the FOI.
- Visa fees, all items of personal nature i.e. drinks, laundry, communication costs, etc. unless specifically indicated in FOI
- Supplementary Charges are imposed by hotels from time to time.
ACCOMMODATION AND TOUR IN GENERAL
- TSC does not guarantee the availability of a single or private room even in cases where such provision/s had been requested and confirmed.
- Whilst TSC will always endeavor to ensure that you stay in hotels, lodges or camps as requested and confirmed, it reserves the right to alter such facilities, in its opinion with similar ones. TSC also reserves the right to change any route or arrangements should condition so necessitate, to offer substitutes of equal value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour. The right is also reserved to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time, in which event an equitable amount will be refunded. TSC will not accept any liability or responsibility if the Client declines to accept any such optional arrangements offered, in all cases which TSC determines to be out of their control.
- TSC shall provide safari minibusses and other vehicles, aircraft or coaches, as it considers necessary to transport you at its discretion from time to time.
- TSC reserves the right to outsource such transportation as may be necessary.
CLIENT’S INSURANCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Client shall ensure that he/she has adequate insurance protection against personal accident, medical expenses, emergencies, and loss or damage to your property. The client risks losing all or part of their travel investment.
- The Client shall ensure that his/her travel documents are all in order.
- The Client shall ensure that his/her airline flight reconfirmations are done at all stopovers, 72 hours before flight departure time.
- The Client shall be responsible to request TSC, of any special attention required relating to diets, disability, medical which may otherwise affect comfort while on tour participation. TSC will always endeavor to make provisions for such but will not be responsible for failure to provide such if such shortfall is beyond the control of TSC.
- TSC will only act as an agent for all transportation, accommodation, meals and all other items provided to the Client, except in cases where such facilities are owned by TSC. Whilst TSC will always sub-contract the best of all such facilities, it shall not be liable whatsoever, for any shortfalls experienced as a result of such sub-contracts.
- TSC shall refund to the client, all or part of payment submitted by the Client, for services not provided as a result of negligence or any other shortcoming in the part of TSC.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- TSC shall not be responsible for severe injury or death due to participation to certain travels, which have inherent risks including, but not limited to, attacks by wildlife animals, hot air ballooning, sightseeing, flights in domestic planes, mountain climbing or rafting.
- TSC will not be responsible for losses or expenses from sickness, quarantine, weather, Acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, wars, custom regulations, or such other causes.
LAWS OF THE LAND
- All matters concerning the above conditions shall be subject to Laws of the Republic of Kenya. The clients submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Kenya, which shall be the sole forum for the hearing of any claims.