This is an agreement with Travelshoppe Company Ltd hereinafter referred to as TSC and is subject to the following terms and conditions, which shall be amended from time to time, in all TSC brochures or other TSC published sites. The agent or client hereinafter referred to, as the Client shall be deemed to have accepted that he/she or it has read and understood these conditions and have agreed to be bound by them, once they make a booking with TSC.
BOOKING TERMS AND INFORMATION
- Always provide the name as per the passport, as name changes are not allowed once a booking has been confirmed.
- All Airfares rates are subject to change without prior notice any time before issuance of the ticket.
- Once a ticket is issued, unless canceled the same day, change fee and refund policy apply.
- Reconfirm your reservations at least 72 hours before departure; preferably do all your check-in online
- Cancel all bookings that you will not travel on to avoid no-show charges
- Cancellation fees and penalties are applied on a case by case basis
- Make sure you have your valid passport, Visa and Health Vaccinations for the country you are visiting or transiting
- Be at any of our local airports 3 hours before departure for international flights and 2 hours for local flights*
- Should you encounter a challenge whilst en-route to any of our local airports, please call us immediately to enable us to see how we can help*
- Please request for a Rate of Exchange should you wish to pay in a different currency other than that on Invoice.
CLIENT’S INSURANCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Client shall ensure that he/she has adequate insurance protection against personal accident, medical expenses, emergencies, and loss or damage to your property. The client risks losing all or part of their travel investment.
- The Client shall ensure that his/her travel documents are all in order.
- The Client shall ensure that his/her airline flight reconfirmations are done at all stopovers, 72 hours before flight departure time.
- The Client shall be responsible to request TSC, of any special attention required relating to diets, disability, medical which may otherwise affect comfort while on tour participation. TSC will always endeavor to make provisions for such but will not be responsible for failure to provide such if such shortfall is beyond the control of TSC.
- We also provide Visa services for selected countries; these are mainly those that do not require passengers to present themselves in person.
- Please advise us on your meal and seat preference
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months
- Passports must have a full, clean visa page for endorsement
- Reconfirm expiration dates on Passport and Credit Cards
- Please save a scanned copy of your passport and credit cards in your e-mail (helps a lot in case of an emergency)
- It is strongly advisable to take up travel insurance even in those destinations that do not make this mandatory
- Always carry a hard copy of your contacts at destination or hotel booking confirmation as this may be required at the port of entry mainly for international travel
- Make yourself familiar with weather conditions of destination and pack appropriately
- In cases where one is on medication, please ensure sufficient re-stock before travel
- Keep contact information of your travel agent or next of kin in case of emergency
- Some domestic carriers especially those plying the safari routes strictly enforce a limited luggage allowance; please observe these strictly to avoid inconvenience as some aircraft type may just simply not take excess or big luggage
- We also offer inbound and outbound leisure and safari packages; hotel accommodation; car hire; MICE.