USA Visa Requirements Information
USA Embassy Address
Address: United Nations Avenue Nairobi.
P.O. Box 606 Village Market
00621 Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: +254 20 363-6000
NOTE; Kindly note USA we are only assisting those who are renewing their visas that are still valid or expired less than one year ago, you may be able to renew your visa without an in-person interview.
New applications we are not assisting until further notice.
USA Visa Requirements
General Required Documents – For All Visa Types
- Current Passport valid for travel to the United States. The passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the period of stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements).
- Passport containing the most recently issued U.S. Visa (if applicable).
- Nonimmigrant Visa Application.
- Confirmation and Instructions page printed from this website.
- One 5 x 5 cm (or 2\” x 2\”) color photo taken within the last 6 months.
- Accompanying family members, unless entering the United States for another purpose, should present an original marriage certificate (spouse) and/or birth certification (for unmarried children under 21), as applicable. Many visa types require additional documents. Please see the section below.
Additional Required Documents – Depending on Visa Type
(A) Visitor: Business, Tourism, Medical Treatment
- Be ready to present the following documents, if traveling for medical treatment:
- Medical diagnosis from a local physician, explaining the nature of the ailment and the reason treatment is needed in the United States.
- Letter from a physician or medical facility in the United States stating the willingness to treat the diagnosed ailment, and detailing the projected length and cost of treatment (including doctors\’ fees, hospitalization fees, and all medical-related expenses).
- Proof that the patient\’s transportation, medical, and living expenses in the United States will be paid. This may be in the form of bank or other statements of income/savings or certified copies of income tax returns (either the patient\’s or the person or organization paying for the treatment).
The following documents may be useful in support of your visa application:
- Intention to depart the United States upon completion of your travel.
- Sufficient funds to cover all expenses while in the United States.
- Evidence that you have significant ties to the country to which you intend to return at the end of your stay in the United States (This is generally established by evidence of family, professional, property, employment or other ties and commitments to a country other than the United States.)
(B) Transiting the United States
- Evidence to transit the United States while traveling onward to another country and the intention to depart the United States.
- Evidence of sufficient funds to cover all expenses while in the United States.
- Evidence to show that the applicant has a residence abroad to which he/she intends to return at the end of the stay in the United States. This is generally established by evidence of family, professional, property, employment or other ties and commitments to some country other than the United States sufficient to cause the applicant to return there at the conclusion of his/her stay.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.