D.R. Congo Visa Requirements Information
D.R. Congo Embassy Address
Address: Electricity House, Harambee Avenue, 12th floor, P.O. Box 48106 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: (+254) (20) 222 9772 / (+254) (20) 375 4253
Office Hours – 08.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 16.00
D.R. Congo Visa Requirements
- A valid Passport.
- A photocopy of the passport + original.
- 2 recent, identical, 2 x 2 passport photographs, in color, front view and with a plain/light background.
- A letter of invitation or a letter legalized in D.R Congo or A letter from the company/organization.
- For Diplomatic, official passport, UN Laissez-passer holder, a note verbale is required from their esteemed Embassy/high commission or organization in this case the visa is gratis.
- Applicants under age 18 who are not traveling with both parents or legal guardian must provide a notarized letter of consent signed by the non-accompanying parent(s) or guardian authorizing the consulate to issue a visa to the minor.
- Two original DR Congo visa application forms. After placing your order, fill out the application form.
- Evidence of sufficient funds to support stay in Democratic Republic of Congo; most recent bank statements, and proof of employment such as a letter from the employer.
- International certificate of vaccination against yellow fever.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.