Finland Visa Requirements Information
Finland Embassy Address
Location: Eden Square, Block 3, 6th floor, Greenway Rd off Westlands Rd
Customer service hours: Tuesday – Thursday 9 am -12 pm
Telephone service hours: Monday – Thursday 2 pm – 3 pm
Visa Section: Tuesday-Thursday 9.00 am-12.00 pm
A visa is primarily issued by the Embassy or a Consulate of the main destination country.
Upon arrival at the border of Finland, the Border Guard Service has the right to check that all entry requirements have been met.
Finland Visa Requirements
- Visa Application form duly completed and signed by the applicant.
- Visa questionnaire.
- Passport (including previous passports, if any) or travel document valid for at least three months after the end of the journey. Kenyan resident permit or re-entry stamp for non-Kenyans.
- One Colour Photograph (47 x 36 mm) photo is to be a recent (no older than 6 months) color photograph of the applicant. It is to be of high quality with a neutral and light-colored, even-textured, and evenly lit background. Neither squinting nor smiling is allowed, and the applicant is to be facing the camera directly, with his head and shoulders straight. Head coverings worn for religious purposes need to be worn in such a manner that the entirety of the applicant\’s face is clearly visible. Dirty, scratched or otherwise damaged photos cannot be accepted.
- Proof of purpose of travel e.g. invitation letter (not older than 3 months). Please ensure that you have included the name, address, telephone number, and date of birth (if private visit) of your host.
- Sufficient funds, or evidence of maintenance available in Finland.
- Evidence of accommodation available in Finland e.g. hotel reservations.
- Flight booking/tickets when submitting the application a booking for a return flight is sufficient.
- Travel Insurance Obtainable at travel agencies or insurance companies. The original insurance policy is to be presented at the Embassy at the time of submitting the application.
- Consent of both parents for minors.
British passport holders do not need a visa to Finland.
All documents need to be submitted in original + 1 set of copies
All documents must be submitted at the time of application; the Visa Section will not accept incomplete applications.
The Embassy of Finland may request additional documentation.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.