Greece Visa Requirements Information
Greece Embassy Address
Location: Nation Centre, 7th Floor, Kimathi Street
Working Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Greece Visa Requirements
Kindly note that all documents should be submitted in the original as well as one clear photocopy.
- Visa application, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
- Two recent color photographs,(white background, maximum 3 months old).
- Passport or previous passports, if any.
- Kenyan ID card, Kenyan resident permit or re-entry stamp in passport for non-Kenyans minimum 3 months after expiry of the visa.
- Birth and/or marriage certificate may be required.
- Invitation/proof of purpose of travel.
- Evidence of accommodation in the host country. E.g. invitation from friends or family, hotel reservation, copy of lease agreement/title deed).
- Proof of sufficient funds or evidence of maintenance in the host country.
- Letter from employment, including information on leave of absence, if applicable.
- If unaccompanied minor signed letter of authorization and parental consent and a copy of parent/guardians passport.
- All documents submitted at the time of the application. An incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Proof of airline booking.
If a Schengen visa is granted, the following must be presented prior to the issuing of a visa.
- Confirmed return ticket, e-ticket accepted (proof of booking not sufficient).
- Travel medical insurance.
Especially for Non-Kenyan nationals
The above plus:
- Photocopy of Resident Permit
- Photocopy of Re-entry passes for the last 3 years
- Photocopy of Trade License
- Photocopy of Receipt of Renewal of Trade License
NB: Please note that 15 days are required for the process of Visa
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.