Hungary Visa Requirements Information
Hungary Embassy Address
Location: Kabarsiran Avenue (off James Gichuru Road) Lavington, Nairobi, Kenya P.O.Box: 661146-00200
Tel: 254 738 905 187.
In Case of Real Emergency after Office Hours, the Embassy can be reached through the following mobile numbers:00+ 254 (0) 738 150 391 or 254 706-233-1767 (Not for Visa & Administrative Affairs)
Office Hours: The opening hours for visa applications are Tuesday and Thursday from 9 am to 12.30 pm.
Hungary Visa Requirements
- 1 passport-size color photo (not older than 6 months).
- A wholly and legibly completed, signed application form.
- The application form may be acquired free of charge at the consulates or downloaded from the website of the Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Schengen application forms are uniform, therefore any application form used by any of the Schengen Member States can be used for applying at Hungarian consulates.
- Travel medical insurance.
- A certificate proving lawful stay, if the applicant is not a citizen of the country where he hands in his application.
- Besides meeting the above general requirements, the applicant shall also supply a certificate of the financial coverage of his/her expenses and a certificate of the purpose of the visit.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.