Jordan Visa Requirements Information
Jordan Embassy Address
Address: 175 Ruaka Drive, Runda
P.O. Box 43912 00100, Nairobi Kenya.
Fax: 3601027 -0202
Tel: +254 20 2400735
Jordan Visa Requirements
The below mentioned should be attached to a well-filled application form.
- 1 passport size photo of the applicant.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport-biometric page.
- A copy of the invitation letter from Jordan.
- A letter from the employer of the applicant.
- If for tourism, a copy of the tour itinerary from a tour company in Jordan.
- A copy of the air ticket-tentative booking.
- A copy of the hotel reservation.
- Bank Statement: Applicant\’s most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant\’s name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.