Philippines Visa Requirements Information
Philippines Embassy Address
Address: 001 Mzima Springs Road, Lavington
P.O.Box 47941- 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: (+254) 736310048 / (+254) 736310049
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Hours: Monday- Thursday 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Friday 9:30am – 11:30am
Philippines Visa Requirements
- Personal appearance.
- Dully accomplished Non-Immigrant Visa Application Form.
- Original valid passport for at least six (6) months beyond intended stay in the Philippines.
- Two (2) recent passport size photos.
- Invitation letter from the sponsor/s in the Philippines, including itinerary, especially for missionaries or humanitarian workers.
- Photocopy of passport of the Philippine sponsor.
- Police Clearance/Certificate of Good Conduct issued by national police authority in the applicant’s country of origin or country of legal residence.
- Proof of financial capacity (Certified True Copy of latest bank statement for the last three months).
- Round trip airline ticket.
- Said document/s should be authenticated by his/her country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Copy of National Identification (ID) card, if applicable.
- An exit and re-entry permit stamped.
- Copy of yellow fever vaccination certificate.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.