Turkey Visa Requirements Information
Turkey Embassy Address
Address: Gigiri road, off Limuru road
P.o. Box 64748 – 00620 Nairobi
Tel: +254 (0) 20 – 7126929 / 7126930
Fax: +254 (0) 20 – 7126931
Office hours: Monday – Friday 9: 30 am – 12:00am.
Visa inquiry between 4.00 pm and 5.00 pm.
Visa collection is 1 week after application under normal circumstances.
LATEST INFORMATION FROM TURKEY EMBASSY
We have confirmed with the Turkish embassy and they informed us with the current situation of covid 19 all applicants will have to apply for their visas at Two rivers malls physically with all the necessary documents required.
Please note there is no more filling of the application form or booking appointment online.
We can only assist with Turkey e-visa processing for those who have valid visas for United Kingdom, United states, Schengen area countries and Ireland.
Below is the address where you can drop your documents for Visa processing.
PASSPORT VISA SERVICE-TURKISH ROUTE
TWO RIVERS MALL SOUTHERN BLOCK SECOND FLOOR OFFICE NO:
Open 9.00am to 4.00pm from Monday to Friday except on public holidays
- The single entry visa fee is USD 217.00 per applicant.
- The multiple entry visa fee is USD 370.00 per applicant.
- First-time travelers to Turkey can only get a visa valid for 14 days.
- Visa processing time is 21 days to 1 month.
We are a Travel Management Company and we offer visa assistance service at a standardized non-refundable fee. Contact us for more information.
- We are a Travel & Tours Company in Nairobi, Kenya. We do not represent any Country\’s Embassy or personnel.
- Our objective is to assist you, our client in the Visa Application Process.
- We do not process Visa in our Company and neither are we authorized by any Embassy to do so.
- The Visa Application Assistance we provide is purely assistance based service.
- We DO NOT Promise a Positive / Negative outcome of your Visa Application Process.